SEPTEMBER 17, 2013 – PRC Cebu has released the official list of LET room assignment for examinees who are about to take the Licensure Examination for Teachers at Cebu. You may now take a peek at your name. PRC Cebu is also reminding all the examinees to use the same name in all the examination forms. They also added that if there is any error in spelling, date of birth, school name, or application number, please do not hesitate to report at the application division before the date of the examination or they may request the room watchers or proctors to correct the error(s) on the first day of examination.
September 2013 LET room assignment for Elementary Education – Cebu
September 2013 LET room assignment for Secondary Education – Cebu
- Agriculture and Fisheries Arts (AFA)
- Biological Science
- English and Literature
- Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health
- Physical Science
- Social Studies
- Technology and Livelihood Education
- Values Education
- All the examinees should report at their respective testing centers before 6:30 in the morning on the day of examination. Late examinees will not be admitted
- Make sure to bring the following:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt,
- pencils no. 1 or 2,
- black ball pens,
- metered-stamped window mailing envelope,
- long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- Common sense
3. Do not bring the following:
Cellular phones and other electronic gadgets
4. Attend to your personal needs. No one is allowed to go outside the examination room once the examination has started.
5. Wear the prescribed dress code.
For other helpful tips in preparing for the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET), you may read my post about the 10 Tips in Taking the LET Exam (The Preparation). Thank you for dropping by. Please spread this information to others who are also about to take the LET. Good luck and God bless.