The official list of the room assignment for September 2013 LET for Cagayan de Oro takers is now available. You may now check your name if it’s included on the list or if there are corrections. All the examinees are also reminded to use the same name in all the examination forms. They also said that if there is any error in spelling, date of birth, school name, or application number, please do not hesitate to approach the room watchers or proctors and kindly ask them to correct the error(s) on the day of examination.
Room Assignment for September 2013 LET for Elementary Education – Cagayan de Oro (CDO)
- Agriculture and Fisheries Arts (AFA)
- Biological Science
- English and Literature
- Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health
- Physical Science
- Social Studies
- Technology and Livelihood Education
- Values Education
- All the examinees should report at their respective testing centers before 6:30 in the morning on the day of examination.
- Late examinees will not be admitted.
- Make sure to bring the following:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt,
- pencils no. 1 or 2,
- black ball pens,
- metered-stamped window mailing envelope,
- long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- Common sense
4. Do not bring the following:
Cellular phones and other electronic gadgets
5. Attend to your personal needs. No one is allowed to go outside the examination room once the examination has started
6. Wear the prescribed dress code.
For other helpful tips in preparing for the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET), you may read my 10 Tips in Taking the LET Exam (The Preparation). Thank you for dropping by. Please spread this information to others who are also about to take the LET. Good luck and God bless.
Featured Image credit: Flickr/dcJohn