The most anticipated LET Room Assignments for Manila examinees is now available. The list of room assignments for the upcoming September 2013 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) can now be viewed by clicking on the following links below. Meanwhile, LET Room assignments for other testing centers around the country are also now available (See the list at the bottom of this post). PRC advises all the examinees to use the same name in all examinations. They also stated that if there is any error in spelling, date of birth, school name, or application number, please do not hesitate to report at the application division before the date of the examination or you may request the room watchers or proctors to correct the error(s) on the first day of examination.
September 2013 LET Room Assignments Manila – Elementary
September 2013 LET Room Assignments Manila – Secondary
- With Handicapped
- Agriculture and Fisheries Arts (AFA)
- Biological Science
- English and Literature
- Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health
- Physical Science
- Social Studies
- Technology and Livelihood Education
- Values Education
- All the examinees should report at their respective testing centers before 6:30 in the morning on the day of examination. Late examinees will not be admitted
- Make sure to bring the following:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt,
- pencils no. 1 or 2,
- black ball pens,
- metered-stamped window mailing envelope,
- long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- Common sense
3. Do not bring the following:
Cellular phones and other electronic gadgets
4. Attend to your personal needs. No one is allowed to go outside the examination room once the examination has started.
5. Wear the prescribed dress code.